I Am Into Sports?

Posted by Wayne | Monday, June 26, 2006


It has been 3 consecutive Saturdays that I am playing badminton. Wow! I made it and I love it, it's one of my accomplishments now in my life. Badminton for me is not only for physical fitness, quality time for friends or enjoyment but also for diversion of the problem a person has. I still remember my first play, I felt terribly in pain. After the play, I could feel my muscles in sore, winks. I was late at that time so I didn’t had a chance for a warm-up and do some stretching. After the game, I had a work and I couldn’t lift my tumbler to drink water because my hands are trembling, hehehe. I was so slow in computer works especially my report. It became worst on the second day (Sunday), Its like I was attacked violently by a mob. I could not sit down properly since my butt and my hips are in deep pain. I hold things like armchair, tables just for me to stand up. And gawd, I could not walk properly since I could feel my legs in sore. That was terribly bad; I could tell myself if this is sport well goodbye then, winks. But after 4 days all is well. I don’t want to play badminton again but I envied my officemates preparing for the next play. You know as what I have wrote earlier, for me, badminton is not only for physical fitness, for fun, but also for DIVERSION. Maybe my body at that time was adjusting to it first. So, I did join. On the second Saturday, all is well, never felt any pain. See? My body adjusted already to the intense movements of that sport. But had a blister on my left foot since I did not wear socks, all were dirty, ha ha.

Last Saturday was the 3rd session of playing badminton. I was so disappointed when not all of my officemates were there especially my badminton buddy who has the same level of mine, you know who you are, hehe. Most of them who are there are pro when it comes to playing badminton. I was so hesitant to play; I want to go home, huhuhu. I was just sitting down at one of the benches there watching good-looking people, bleh! But damn, one of my bosses called my attention to play doubles, whew. I was so worried I could spoil the game, huhuhu again. But I was wrong I’m not a pro but I did well there. At least there's an improvement. Hope so, hehe.

Anyway, I will continue playing badminton. It makes me sweat in a safe way (don’t think dirty thoughts, hehehe). I also have a plan to buy a bicycle since I love cycling. I love to travel to places I don’t know, meet a lot of people, different walks of life. I tried that kind of life before when I was a marketing assistant at Philip Morris Intl. We do travel almost everyday to have a survey in rural areas, quite fun! I missed that job. Right now, I will priorities my sports activities and save some money to buy some equipment rather than buying my ever since dream tech stuff - cell phone, digital camera, iPod, and a personal computer. I still have lots to do, I love photography and want to go places and take some shoots. I love music too that’s why I crave for iPod and well who needs not a personal computer anyway? I love to learn more stuff about web designing. I have lots lots of things to be done in my life, I love my life and I enjoy it. Wow! What a dream, lots of dream. Keep on dreaming Mr. Wayne, its free. Best things in life are those for free, agree?

Bookmark and Share
0 comments