Posted by Wayne | Monday, June 19, 2006


Have you ever been in love? But cheated and lied by someone you love? Well, I did experience that. I lived with full of lies. It has been a month and weeks when I met someone whom I think I'll cherish my life with for the rest of my life. That person is nearly perfect for me, well, since no one is perfect I could say the RIGHT one. My life with that person seems so light with full of sparks and inspirations. I'm full of life - smiles, confidence, can do my job efficiently, its so obvious that I'm so happy and enjoy every single day of my life as if there's no tomorrow. I think of that person every hour of my day. The first person that comes into my mind when I wake up and the last person I think of before I sleep. But those days ended when I realized I'm dreaming of a perfect relationship. I have been cheated a lot of times but still forgive the person since I feel love. But can you forgive and forget if you know all of the sudden that person's heart and mind belongs to someone from the first day? Can you still hang-on if you know you live with deceptions? I'm living with someone's shadow, can you handle it?

A good relationship is not a game that we play or an ego trip we take. It is about love and two people. Loving someone can give us the greatest joy we can ever know but it can also hurt us more that we can ever believe. If we love someone we should be ready to experience not only happiness but heartache as well. That's the reward and risk that it takes. Unless we are willing to experience it, we will never really know what it's like to love and be loved.

To that person, do I look like a grocery item to you? But I am not mad at you, after all of the lying and cheating, you probably think that I hold resentment for you but you're wrong because if it wasn't for all that you tried to do I wouldn't know just how capable I am to pull through so I want to say THANK YOU.

And this song is for you, you know who you are...


YOU MADE ME STRONGER
by : Regine Velasquez


Is it hard to believe im ok
After all its been awhile since u walked away
I'm way past crying
Over u finding someone new

U turned my days into nights
But now i see the light
And this maybe the big surprise to u

Chorus:
But/coz uve made me stronger by breaking my heart
U ended my life and made a better one start
Uve taught me everything from falling in love
To letting go of a lie
Yes uve made me stronger, baby, bye saying goodbye

If u try to believe im not over you
Go ahead, theres nothing wrong with making believe
I know, coz i used to pretend youll come back to me

But time has been such a good friend
Brought me to my senses again
And i have u to thank <>
For setting me free <>

Repeat chorus

Think again
Dont feel sorry for me, my friend
Ooohh....dont u know, im not the one of the losing end **

Rep Chorus 2x

you've made me stronger, baby, by saying goodbye

So now, I am not looking for LOVE, I let LOVE look for me. Its so hard to look for the RIGHT person and expect too much, trust me. But i dont close my door to any opportunity, who wants to be single anyway when theres someone who wants to share there life to you, agree? I know we do have different views about LOVE but as long as we put God in-between truly it will be a life fulfilling career, hehe...To sum up, i have a colorfu life right now eventhough im not materially blessed but i need a special someone whom to cherish my life with. But no fuss, no hurries, LOVE will come along the way at the right place and at the right time, its worth the wait!

Bookmark and Share
0 comments