Christmas Party with a Twist

Posted by Wayne | Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The rooftop of the building was filled of people last December 16,2006 at around 6pm because we just had our first Christmas party. It was fun- the foods, gifts, people who attended, the programs, games, and we even had fireworks display. It was an awesome night not only for free foods, gifts or prizes from games but also for the employees to have fun and have a break. It was also a remarkable night for me and my long lost friend since we had a sincere talked for the past 3 months (i guess!). We had a personal misunderstanding about some issues. But issues ended when that party came. I guess everything has an end. Whatever hard feelings that is in our hearts will be melted as the spirit of Christmas is approaching. It is time for giving, forgiving, and loving one another.



I was kind of drunk after the party but doesnt ended there. Me and some of my office mates went to a bar were there's a part 2 in enjoying ourselves. The last stop was at Park Cafe with a hot coffee. I believe, I arrived home at 10 in the morning - it only means I was awake for 16 hours. Wish I could turn back the hands of time but well, I cannot. Each and everyone of us should not celebrate Christmas in December 25 only but think of it as an everyday affair. And you'll see...

Bookmark and Share
1 comments
  1. Wayne 11:15 AM  

    Beaches are defined as the area adjacent to a seashore. They are noted for their sometimes serene stillness and the rhythmic sound made by waves crashing upon the sand. Beaches have lots of uses. It can be a habitat for animals and plants, and can be source of business or income as a recreational spot for local as well as travellers who wants to have a break from a busy days of work. Beaches in Cancun for example, from secret paradise to world-renowned, each beach found in Cancun is home to a distinct personality.

    Beaches are indeed one of God's wonderful creations.