Posted by Wayne | Thursday, December 14, 2006


I was kind of busy these couple of days thats why I wasnt able to update my personal blog. But here I am now trying to fill up those days of silence.

John Lao, which is my friend, encouraged me to have a credit card since he is working in a bank. He will try to help me have one. I did fill up a form and passed it to him. Someone will call me after three weeks to confirm if all of my requirements are meet and true. As of now, I am so excited and busy looking in the net what to buy using my soon to be credit card. I was visiting clothes sites, shoes, and cellphones since I dont have a nice phone. I also visited sony.com for digital cameras since i love photography and pictures are memories of the past, to the fact that we cant turn back the hands of time. Past has an important role in our life, to reminisce and smile back through the years we have had whether bad or good. But right now, I am more focus on deciding what brand and model of a cellphone I want to buy. Heres my list: Nokia 6260, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6680, Nokia N70, and Motorola V3i. Edgar, my officemate, is a sort of expert when it comes to tech gadgets helped me decide on what to buy. He even have this blog Web Links to give me suggestions to my concerns.

Its funny when I am so excited the things arent in my hands yet. Im not sure if I am qualified to have a credit card. But whatever the bank's decision, its one hell of an experience having a burst of excitement. Whats the fuss, Its worth the wait. Hope so i can have my first credit card. Im crossing my fingers now, winks!

For more details about features of cellphone mentioned please visit http://www.nokia.com.ph for Nokia brands and also visit http://www.gsmarena.com for Motorola brands. Enjoy!!!

Bookmark and Share
0 comments